Chefs, Owners and Managers: Buy Professional Tools of the Trade - Free Shipping!

If you enjoy our Posts and have found them helpful, Thanks for buying me a cup of coffee!!

Thursday

Don't quit your day job!

Just a quick note today as I continue working a restaurant! It's busy and sometimes although I'd love to be posting here to help you, work is necessary at my business.

That's the point I want to make today, don't quit your day job.... just yet!

There will be plenty of time to get your restaurant up and running and there's much to do before you actually get there so, for the time being you'll probably need to keep working to keep your income growing. That will only help you with more money down for your own loan or to assist your investors. Oh, and of course to keep paying your own bills on time.

How's everything going so far? Hope you've taken some of our advice already given and started working on it.

I'll try to get back here before the end of the weekend, we need to get your business plan in place and that the next section that we'll be discussing.

So, back to work I go and hope you'll be doing the same.

Until we meet again, thanks so much for reading and I appreciate your comments and plan to help you get started in business soon.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search amazon for the best deals for your restaurant supplies, free shipping on many!